Kia Tire Service Goldsboro, NC
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Here at Deacon Jones Kia, we believe keeping a sharp eye on your tires is extremely important for the efficiency of your vehicle and your safety. Doing a few simple checks and proper repair each month will keep your tires in good shape longer and help you to avoid any tire-related problems down the road. These simple checks include things like checking your tire pressure once a month and adjusting it to meet the recommended inflation pressure for your vehicle, performing a tire tread inspection using the penny test, and performing a site inspection to look for cracks in the shoulder or sidewall of your tire or for foreign objects that may have punctured your tires like nails or debris.
Our expert Service Staff and Technicians can help you decide which tires are right for you. Depending on the type of vehicle you are fitting for tires, the way you drive, the road conditions you most often encounter, and to some extent your budget - you will have several options of tires to choose from. Making sure that you choose tires that complement these situations is your safest bet.
Some good things to keep in mind while researching the right tires for your vehicle:
- What is the worst road condition that you encounter on a regular basis? Maybe you live in a city with a lot of rain or ice on the roads you travel regularly. Making sure your tires can handle the conditions it meets on a regular basis will keep you and your passengers safe.
- What kind of ride are you looking for? Are you looking for tires online that will give you a smooth and comfortable ride? Or do you want truck tires that will have precision handling on a winding road? Getting a good match for your driving style will make a huge difference in the ride.
- What is your budget? This is the last thing we want you to consider in your purchase journey, only because we understand that sometimes a budget is important, but if you are able to spend the money now, it will pay off down the road as you will have chosen a tire with more value that will last you longer. Longer lasting tires means spending less overall.
If you are in the Goldsboro area, we want to help you get the perfect tires for your vehicle, and our expert service technicians are happy to help answer any questions you might have to help you find the perfect tires for your vehicle. Are you looking for tire repair or tire rotation services in Goldsboro, NC? We can help you with all of your tire service needs from tire rotations to flat tire repairs. We can perform tire inspections for you, and help you find a great deal on quality tires. Contact the service department at Deacon Jones Kia today and schedule your service appointment to save with our great deals and offers!
Monday - Friday:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM