2019 Kia K900 Features | Deacon Jones Kia
2019 Kia K900 Features
Kia Motors is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer. ‘Kia’ in Sino-Korean means ‘to come out of the east.’ Kia, founded in December 1944, was a manufacturer of steel tubing and bicycle parts. Eventually, they manufactured bicycles, followed by motorcycles in 1957, trucks in 1962, and cars in 1974. Kia Motor’s first model was the Brisa, which was manufactured from 1974 to 1981.
The Kia K900 is a full-size luxury sedan manufactured by Kia Motors. The K900 was launched in South Korea in May 2012. While the export began late in 2012, it reached the US market and several other countries by June 2013. Kia was marketed as K900 in the US and Canada and as Kia Quoris in other countries, except China, where there is a plan to release under a different name due to a legal battle. The K900 is the first rear-wheel-drive sedan offered by Kia in the US with a 313 kW, 420 bhp 5.0L GDI V8 engine producing 376 lb-ft torque.
The 2019 K900
The second generation K900 was unveiled at the March 2018 New York Auto Show. The 2019 K900 is longer and wider than the first-generation ongoing model. It is expected to retain its 8-speed transmission and the three engine choices. The other features of the 2019 K900 include:
- The K900 is powered by a 3.3L Twin Turbo Gasoline Direct Injection V6 engine, with an output of 365 horsepower.
- All-wheel-driving and dynamic torque vectoring.
- Twin Honeywell turbos integrated into the exhaust manifold produce enhanced durability.
- Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing for optimal and instant power delivery.
- High-capacity 600-watt brushless electric fan motor for more efficient cooling and airflow.
- Shift-by-Wire gear with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 99-inch alloy wheels with temporary spare tires.
- Auto light control Duplex LED projection headlights and Low Beam Assist Dynamic headlights
- Sunroof with a retractable sunshade.
The K900 comes with many attractive features such as 7-inch TFT color LCD, LED Luggage lamp, sunshade windows, rear armrest with cup holders and so on. What keeps it apart from the other models is its customer base that has been expanding rapidly.
Dealers not only have the Kia K900 in Goldsboro, but also other major models such as 2020 Kia Telluride and Kia Optima. Rush to the nearest dealer to test ride the Kia K900.