2019 Kia Niro Safety
2019 Kia Niro Safety | Deacon Jones Kia
The Kia Niro has achieved some of the best safety scores in its category from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash test ratings and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration safety ratings.
The 2019 Kia Niro comes with several safety features as a standard, which is not available in the lower trims of most competitors.
The Kia Niro has received a 'dual rating' from Euro NCAP. The standard variant achieved a four-star safety rating and a model featuring the optional Advanced Driving
Here is a list of some notable safety features of the 2019 Kia Niro.
- The 2019 Kia Niro gets seven airbags as a standard, also equipped with ISOFIX child seat anchor points.
- The antilock braking system in the 2019 Kia Niro automatically senses when a tire stops rotating under extreme braking and modulates brake pressure allowing the tire to rotate to make maneuvering possible.
- The electronic stability control in the Kia Niro senses when the vehicle goes out of its handling limits and automatically reduces engine power or applies selected brakes to prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
- The 2019 Kia Niro has Seatbelt pre-tensioners which automatically tighten the seatbelts to hold the passenger in the optimal seating position in case of a collision.
- The vehicle has a security system to avoid theft. The anti-theft system automatically detects unwanted intrusion in the vehicle and disables the ignition.
- For added safety, the 2019 Kia Niro provides driver
assistancetechnology. These include including autonomous emergency braking, adaptive cruise control to maintain a safe distance from cars in front, lane-departure warning to keep the car from leaving the road, lane-keeping assistancewhich automatically steers the car back into a detected lane if it wanders without signaling, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert.
These safety features make the 2019 Kia Niro one of the most reliable cars in its category. Contact us to know more about a 2019 Kia Niro in Goldsboro.