Deacon Jones offers a simple, up-front financing process. In just a few easy steps, you could be on your way towards owning your next car.
1. Choose the car that fits your needs.
2. Complete an application. Once you've determined your desired monthly payment and down payment, your application only takes a few minutes.
3. Select any available offer that suits you best.
Getting Started: Our goal is to make the car buying process as painless as possible. Here is a quick overview of the basic steps you can take before you begin the financing process.
1. Perform a car search and select a vehicle
2. Call or visit your local Deacon Jones dealership
3. Gather the proper paper work to bring to the store
What to bring with you: To complete your transaction, you may be required to provide any or all of the following:
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance (required for all vehicle sales)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Address variance (when address on credit application is different than address on credit report)
- Proof of phone
Documentation not listed, may also be required. Your financial consultant will be able to tell you what documentation you will actually need.